|About | Screen Shots | Download | Register| System Requirements | History | Testimonials|
We wrote this facts review program to eliminate some problems associated with paper work sheets. There is no copy machine, no hand correcting, and for students that have trouble with the pressure of timed tests, most of these puzzles allow them to practice independently with a timer. Best of all, these activities are perhaps a bit more fun than regular paper worksheets.
Need to run your iMac lab under OS9 with only 256 colors? Hey, us too. Both the Macintosh Classic and Windows version use an Aqua-style interface with specially optimized graphics to insure that color gradients look good even at 256 colors. (see legacy links)
Although many of the games in this application were designed with 8-10 year olds as the target audience, most ages from 7 and up will find suitable activities.
Features | Screen shots
This application contains several different math fact exercises.
( Windows version looks nearly identical to PPC screen shots. )
1. Facts against a timer ( PPC (multiplication only) or OS X screen shot)
2. Multiplication facts review (PPC screen shot)
3. Division facts review ( PPC or OS X screen shot)
4. Addition facts review (PPC screen shot)
5. Subtraction facts review (PPC screen shot)
6. Number Sentence: 2 difficulty levels with timed Halls of Fame. ( PPC or OS X screen shot)
7. Math Squares: 11 different games with timed Halls of Fame. ( OS X screen shot)
Windows version has only 1 Math Square game.